Dental implants in Sion are often considered to be the most secure long term replacement option for missing teeth. Not only do they look natural and feel comfortable, they actively work to protect bone and tissue structures from deterioration. The best part is that most patients can have dental implant surgery! Even if you have suffered from bone loss, we can often provide you with a bone grafting procedure to ensure that your bone density is adequate. To determine in you are a candidate for DENTSPLY ASTRA TECH Implant System™ dental implants, visit VSDental for your consultation.Although there are several different choices available for tooth replacement, patients and doctors both agree that dental implant surgery is often the most rewarding choice in the long term. Since dental implants look and feel natural, they give you the confidence that you need to show off your smile. They also work to preserve the health of your jaw bone and protect your facial structures from deterioration. However, dental implant surgery is not the best choice for everyone. To determine if you are a candidate, we will need to gather some information on your medical history. Here are some things to consider:
- Do you already have preexisting dental work? Dental implants can be used to strengthen other prosthetics.
- How long have your teeth been missing? If it has been a year or longer, you may need to undergo a bone grafting procedure before dental implant surgery can take place.
- Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Please let us know during the consultation. As long as you can receive regular dental care, you may still be a candidate for dental implant surgery.
- Do you have gum disease? If so, you may need to undergo treatment before having dental implants placed.
- Do you smoke? Heavy smokers often do not have success with dental implants. Talk with us about your smoking habits so that we may determine if it might be a risk.
To schedule your consultation and determine if you are a candidate for DENTSPLY ASTRA TECH Implant System™ dental implants in Sion, contact VSDental to schedule your consultation today!